Share

Raising kids in Canada | The Stats of Life: Season 2

70% of Canadian parents describe themselves as exhausted — the other 30% were too tired to respond. We run the numbers on raising kids in Canada.

➤ Stream full episodes, for free, on CBC Gem:
https://watch.cbc.ca/season/the-stats-of-life/season-2/7cd0bb91-0bbc-47e0-8903-7c2373577e9b

➤ Subscribe:
http://bit.ly/CBC-Subscribe

About The Stats of Life:
The Stats of Life explores how households across Canada compare to one another while allowing viewers to discover where they fit into the bigger picture.

Visit The Stats Of Life: https://www.cbc.ca/thestatsoflife/
Watch full episodes: http://bit.ly/TSOLonCBC
Twitter: #StatsOfLife

About CBC Gem:
CBC Gem offers the full programming slate, from drama to documentaries and sports. Available for free as an app for iOS and Android devices and online at http://cbcgem.ca, and on television via Apple TV and Google Chromecast.

About CBC:
Welcome to the official YouTube channel for CBC, Canada’s public broadcaster. CBC is dedicated to creating content with original voices that inspire and entertain. Watch sneak peeks and trailers, behind the scenes footage, original web series, digital-exclusives and more.

Connect with CBC Online:
Twitter: http://bit.ly/CBC-Twitter
Facebook: http://bit.ly/CBC-Facebook
Instagram: http://bit.ly/CBC-Instagram

We encourage thoughtful comments and respectful discussion. Before commenting, please review our community guidelines: http://www.cbc.ca/aboutcbc/discover/submissions.html

Posted In:

Leave a Comment